I'm a conscious collaborator.
I support a wide range of creative projects.
The truth is, I'm a digital Swiss Army knife. These are the most common areas I work in:
- Website design, re-design, & development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- eCommerce and event ticketing
- Social Media integration & automation
- Website effectiveness reviews & reports
- Website maintenance
- Cover designs for print, eBook, and audiobooks
- Self-Publishing Support (Amazon, KDP)
- Publication-ready layout and formatting
- Manuscript reformatting
- Book websites & book launch campaigns
- Educational materials & handouts
- Business Cards
- Posters, Flyers, & Mailers
- Branded Stickers and Notepads
- Game Cards (including Tarot Deck design)
- Logo Design & Logo Updates
- and more...
- Simple, easy to use Apps for phones & tablets
- Delivered for iOS and Android
- App Project Consulting
- App Usability Reviews & Reports
- Projects can be scaled to meet budget constraints then added-to as more funds become available
- Flexible payment options
What Clients Are Saying
If you have ever experience a sort of low level anxiety when you consider tackling your tech issues, look no further than Patrick Broom to support, assist, and facilitate a whole new experience of ease. Not only is he a genius in the tech arena, his presence, calm demeanor, and capacity to generate a feeling of discovery and "competence" (where I might have felt really stupid) is amazing. I've hired Patrick for multiple projects. He is efficient, brilliant and fun to collaborate with!
- Audrey Hazekamp
Owner, Tall Poppy Inc.
I had the pleasure of working with Patrick for many years. His work encompassed a number of challenging projects that demanded creative use of the internet to deliver useful knowledge for a variety of different purposes.
To state it simply, Patrick excelled. His work was always driven by profound respect for the customer’s objectives and needs. His designs consistently reflected the best practices of human interface design in organization and presentation of information. While he excelled as an individual he was also an effective team player, extremely easy to work with and always open to ideas and suggestions.
His work is distinguished by its quality and usefulness. If you want a product that will stand out from the universe of canned web design products and internet apps, something that conveys what you need to deliver with elegance and style, Patrick will serve you extremely well.
- Alan J. Ramsbotham, Jr
President Orion Enterprises, Inc.
Patrick is unique as a designer, an artist and as a thinker. He brings a breadth of experience and an openness that has resulted in what I consider to be a truly collaborative process. He has delivered on our commitment to re-invention and re-branding along with a depth of technical expertise that has made our new image sparkle with possibility and connect emotionally with our clients and associates. His work continues to support us by providing a space that calls for our confidence and pride and expresses our commitments in the world.
- Jim Selman
Author & Founder of Real-Time Futures Group